Glendale Immigration Attorney Glendale Immigration Lawyer Attorney Profile Testimonials Contact Us
Law Offices of Khachik Akhkashian 888 393-3703

Glendale Green Card Attorney

Seeking a Green Card?

Many individuals who come to the United States to live and work only do soon temporary non-immigrant visas. If you would like to permanently live and work in the United States, it is absolutely necessary to obtain a green card. Once an individual has a green card, he or she does not have to worry about impending deadlines or having to leave the country after a work assignment ends. If you would like to live in this country as a permanent resident with the ability to work, you should seek out a Glendale immigration attorney to assist you in obtaining a green card.

Adjustment of Status and Obtaining a Green Card

In many circumstances, individuals living in this country under a temporary visa would like to obtain a green card to continue living and working here. One way to obtain a green card is through sponsorship. One can obtain employment sponsorship through his or her employer, or in some cases, attain family sponsorship from a family member who is a U.S. citizen. Another option for gaining a green card is through the adjustment of your visa status. Individuals who are in the country under a temporary spouse, fiancé, parent, sibling, dependent, or work visa can petition to have the status of his or her visa adjusted in order to obtain a green card.

Green Card Lawyer Serving Montrose and La Crescenta

No matter what the circumstances of your living or working situation may be, if you would like to live and work in this country permanently, you will need a green card. At the Law Offices of Khachik Akhkashian, we are dedicated to helping individuals transition from a temporary visa living situation to something more permanent. We believe that every honest and hardworking individual should be allowed to live in this country as long as he or she wishes. Our attorneys will assist you throughout the entire green card process so you do not have to worry about the possibility of having your petition denied. Call our firm without hesitation.

Contact a Glendale green card attorney in order to obtain a green card so you can live and work in the United States permanently.

We will help you make the right decisions. Contact us today!
Click here to send us a message.
Visit Our Bankruptcy Center
2418 Honolulu Avenue, Suite G Montrose, CA 91020