Glendale Immigration Attorney Glendale Immigration Lawyer Attorney Profile Testimonials Contact Us
Law Offices of Khachik Akhkashian 888 393-3703

Glendale Immigration Lawyer

Marriage and Fiancée Visas in Glendale

There are many people every year that chose to marry an individual who is not a legal United States citizen. The United States allows certain individuals to obtain marriage or fiancée visas so the non-citizen can not only marry their fiancée but become a citizen of the United States as well. A Glendale immigration lawyer can help you or your spouse with your marriage and fiancée visa needs.

Visa Lawyer serving Montrose and La Crescenta

Typically, there are two types of visas that are filed for: K1 and K3 visas. K1 visas are for fiancées of United States citizens. They allow the foreign national to enter the United States to marry their fiancée. Individuals who receive a K-1 visa are also authorized to file for a work permit upon entry to the United States. The requirements for K-1 visas are as follows:

  • Both spouses have to eligible to marry under their own country's laws
  • Individual must marry within 90 days upon entering the United States
  • Individual is entering the United States for the sole purpose of marriage
  • Individual has met their spouse within the last two years prior to the K-1 filing

K-3 visas, very similar to CR1 and IR1 visas, allow the spouse of a United States citizen to enter the country while they wait for the approval of the I-130 petition form. Individuals must file an I-130 petition form before they can apply for any marriage visa. This visa was created so spouses could be together while immigration forms are pending.

Our law firm can help you with your marriage or fiancée visa. There are multiple steps that must be performed and our legal team is well-versed in both California and Federal immigration law. We understand that this is one of the most important decisions of your life and that is why we will work so hard for your visa.

Retaining our law firm can help speed up the visa process. Individuals who chose to file without legal guidance and delay their eligibility for over a year. We will work diligently for your cause and do all we can to receive an ideal result for you.

Contact a Glendale immigration lawyer if you need high quality legal representation in your marriage or fiancée visa process.

We will help you make the right decisions. Contact us today!
Click here to send us a message.
Visit Our Bankruptcy Center
2418 Honolulu Avenue, Suite G Montrose, CA 91020